There are so many things to consider when designing a PCB, from signal integrity to Design for manufacture. Thermal management can often get forgotten about and left to the last minute.
In this workshop you will learn how to use thermal simulation to identify thermal issues early in the design process. You will discover how to import PCB designs from your EDA software in to a 6SigmaET thermal simulation, how to accurately model components on your board and how to use simulation results to improve a systems thermal management. Using simulation helps you eliminate thermal issues and streamline your design process.
In this session, delegates will learn
1. How thermal simulation help identify and resolve thermal issues in electronics
2. How to create thermal simulation from concept to final design
3. How heat transfer through a PCB
4. How to Import PCB designs from your EDA software into a 6SigmaET thermal simulation
5. How to accurately model electronic components in a thermal simulation