Datakey’s industrial removable memory devices pre-date USB and SD and are used in a variety of harsh environment and high security applications; in sectors that include defence, medical, transportation, industrial automation and renewable energies. As with commercial USB and SD, devices can be used for data transfer and storage, user authentication and as a means of implementing software and firmware upgrades. Where they score over USB is in terms of durability, ruggedness and security. Also, long-term availability is assured. This is a not-to-be-missed workshop, given by Datakey’s exclusive distributor in the UK, Ireland, Germany, Switzerland, Austria and Scandinavia.
During this session delegates will learn:
1. How to gauge your system-level requirements for removable memory devices
2. How to assure system longevity through appropriate device form factor selection
3. How to reduce security risks
4. How to connect electrically with Datakey removable memory devices
5. How to communicate with Datakey removable memory devices