With shorter design cycles and shrinking board space, designers have less time to complete their system design. Power supply design is already a challenge to get right when enough time is allowed. µModules greatly simplify the design allowing for increased power density while still achieving great thermals. Adding good EMI performance as a requirement into the mix can result in compromises that you as a system designer cannot allow for. Our new range of low noise µModules can help produce a low noise output that is quiet enough to power sensitive downstream loads.
During this session delegates will learn:
1. What a µModule is and some examples of where these devices are used.
2. How µModules can simplify your system power tree and save design time and PCB area
3. What resources are provided with each µModule release and the available support from ADI.
4. How low noise requirements are more widespread resulting in challenges for system designers.
5. About our range of low noise µModules.