As organisers, our number one priority is to ensure the health, safety and well-being of all of our exhibitors, visitors and staff.
As we welcome you back to the Ricoh Arena for The Engineering Design Show (31 March -1 April 2021), we would like to advise you that we are working closely with the venue to ensure the safety and comfort of all those on-site. When you arrive…
When you get inside…
- Additional signage will display all the key information on how we will keep you safe during your time with us
- Contactless badge scanning will be in place where-ever possible
- Capacity will be managed to ensure social distancing is possible
- We will support the government track & trace system
- Parking will be free
To help keep everything clean…
- Increased filtered ventilation will keep the air clean and safe
- Cloakrooms will be available with limited facilities
- To ensure social distancing is easily maintained:
- Stand designs and seating plans will be optimized
- 1-way systems will be in place
- Hand sanitizer will be provided at key points
- Cleaning will be more frequent with enhanced cleaning on high touch point areas
- Hygiene screens will be installed at service counters where necessary
- All food & beverages will be served prepackaged and “grab and go”
- Only cashless payments will be accepted
- All materials will be available digitally
Most importantly... our communications will be clear, concise and regular in the build-up to and during the event.
Guidelines are changing frequently and we will keep our safety plans up to date, keeping you informed along the way.